15 Minute Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies (One Pan)
Healthy chicken breast pieces and vegetables coated with Italian seasoning, olive oil and baked (roasted) in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 2 medium chicken breasts chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika optional
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes. Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.