3 Ingredient No Bake Applesauce Brownies
Just three ingredients, one bowl and 5 minutes is needed to whip up these easy, delicious no bake applesauce brownies! These 'brownies' are low in fat, high in fiber and are naturally gluten-free, paleo and vegan- A snack or treat to enjoy anytime!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce (I used a brand which had cinnamon added in)
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar (can sub for any granulated sweetener- However, I have only tried this with coconut palm sugar and a truvia blend)
- 2 T - 1/4 cup nut butter of choice
- Cinnamon/Coconut palm sugar, for dusting
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your coconut flour and coconut palm sugar and mix well. Add your applesauce and nut butter (if using it) and mix until a very thick batter is formed.
- Transfer the batter to the lined baking tray, top with extra cinnamon and sugar and refrigerate for an hour or so, until it has firmed up slightly. Cut into brownie-sized pieces and enjoy.
- Depending on the brand of coconut flour, you may need more applesauce. Keep adding more in until a thick batter is formed- Firm but still quite moist.
- Brownies are best kept refrigerated and can be frozen.