7 LAYER GREEN SALAD
This 7 layer green salad is so full of flavor and is the perfect dish to bring to any potluck.
- 1 small head of lettuce chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup celery
- ½ cup green onions, chopped and tossed with celery to make 1 layer.
- 2 cups frozen green peas, do not cook
- 6 hard boiled eggs diced.
- 1 lb. bacon fried and crumbled
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt (I use Lawry's)
- Mix dressing by combining ingredients.
- Using a 9x13 pan, layer the salad as follows:
- Celery and Green Onion
- Frozen Peas
- Hard boiled eggs
- Make sure the dressing is spread over the salad so that it completely covers it and seals the edges.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.