Black Bean Taco Salad
Black Bean Taco Salad Recipe - lighter version of the classic taco salad. Packed with vegetables and black beans in place of chicken for protein. The dressing is simply irresistible!
for the salad:
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 15 oz can BUSH’S Black Beans rinsed and drained well
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel sweet corn rinsed and drained well
- 3 mini sweet red and orange peppers chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion chopped
for the dressing:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- Place lettuce, black beans, sweet corn, peppers and onion in a large mixing bowl. Toss gently together.
- In a mini blender, combine sour cream, salsa and cumin. Blend until smooth. Pour dressing over salad. Toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.