Classic Italian Pasta Salad
Italian pasta salad recipe is loaded with olives, tomatoes, cheese and more! Easy Italian pasta salad has the best flavor and will be a hit. Pasta salad with Italian dressing is the perfect side
- (1) 16 ounce package of rotini pasta (We love the multi-colored)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced pepperoni cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper diced
- 1 can of black olives 10 oz, drained
- 8 oz Italian dressing
- 6 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large of of water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente. You want your pasta firm.
- Drain, and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, green pepper, and black olives.
- Pour the Italian dressing over the top. Add in the Parmesan cheese and stir to coat.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least one hour for the flavors to come together.
- Add red onion to give this pasta dish even more flavor. Other ideas...how about adding fresh mozzarella or some fresh herbs?! You will not be disappointed.