A cheesy, wonderful dip that is so good it's addicting.
- 8 Ounces of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- 1 (1 Ounce) Package of Ranch Dressing Mix.
- 1 (3 Ounce) Bag of Bacon Bits.
- 2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese, Shredded.
- 16 Ounces of Sour Cream.
- 1 Quart Baking Dish or 6" Baking Dish.
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- With a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment add your cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, and bacon bits into your bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together until well incorporated and the texture is creamy.
- Now place your mix into your dish and bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes (I took mine out 28) or until hot and bubbly, serve immediately.