Crunchy Detox Salad
Ready for some salad love? This Crunchy Detox Salad is an ultra simple recipe both for the salad and its dressing. It’s made with fresh, local and organic ingredients that are crisp and bursting
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrots, roughly chopped
- 1-1/2 cups fresh parsley
- 2 celery stalks
- ½ cup almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup organic raisins
For the Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Either chop the ingredients using a good sharp knife, or toss them individually in a food processor and quickly process until they're finely chopped.
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss with the vinaigrette.
- For the Vinaigrette
- Place the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a jar with a lid. Place the lid on the jar and shake the ingredients. Or place all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to incorporate well. Best if refrigerated for up to an hour before use.