Cucumber Greek Salad
This Cucumber Greek Salad is light and refreshing, and full of healthy ingredients. With minimal prep, it makes an easy side dish for any meal!
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped into 1/4 slices
- 4-6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 of a red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Black olives, pitted and sliced (to taste)
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and dried oregano. Pour over the vegetables and mix well. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over the top of salad and mix. Taste and adjust spices if need be. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!