Honeycrisp Apple + Broccoli Salad
Classic and crunchy Broccoli salad is lightened up with yogurt and extra crunch of Honeycrisp apples
- 1 Honeycrisp apple seeded and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 large bunch of broccoli chopped into florets (or 12 ounce prepared bag)
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup sugar or ¼ cup honey
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a mason jar, add dressing ingredients. Whisk and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Using a large bowl, add all salad ingredients, except bacon. Toss together. Slowly pour the dressing over the salad and allow to sit for 30-60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with bacon before serving.