Bacon Corn Dip
This dip is unbelievably creamy and addicting. It's so good, you'll want to just skip the chips and eat this with a spoon! If it came down to it, I could live off of this dip for the rest of my life…
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 3 cups corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced, optional
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons milk, or more, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar, or more, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Drain excess fat, reserving 1 tablespoon.
- Add corn, onion, bell pepper and jalapeño to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and milk until well combined, about 2-3 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in green onions and sugar; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with bacon.