BEEF AND TOMATO MACARONI SOUP RECIPE
Beef & Tomato Macaroni Soup - a hearty soup full of hamburger, tomatoes, macaroni, and more! Worcestershire sauce combined with brown sugar makes for a perfectly sweet and savory flavor that is irresistible!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 58 oz beef broth
- 56 oz tomatoes chopped (2 28 oz cans)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- garlic salt and garlic pepper as desired
- cheese if desired
- In a large stock pot, add ground beef, garlic and onion powder - cook until beef is no longer pink. Drain the grease.
- Add broth, cans of chopped tomatoes, Worcestershire, brown sugar (optional), ketchup and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes
- Add the dry macaroni and let cook for 15 minutes. Top with cheddar cheese, if desired and ENJOY!