Crock Pot Taco Soup
The easiest and most delicious taco soup you'll ever have!
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch + 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Add beans, tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, chicken broth and taco seasoning to a large crock pot. Stir to combine. Cover with lid and cook on low heat 3 to 6 hours. (Mine was hot and ready after 3 hours. If you're leaving this in while at work keep it on the warm setting for 8 hours.)
- Mix together the cornstarch and water to create a slurry. Add to the soup in crock pot and stir. This will help thicken the soup.
- Brown and crumble the ground beef in a large skillet until thoroughly cooked. Drain grease. Add beef to crock pot and stir to combine.
- Serve soup warm with shredded cheese, tortilla strips, sour cream, etc. Enjoy!