- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 medium onions diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 green pepper diced
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 24 oz pasta sauce jarred or canned
- 28 oz diced tomatoes canned, do not drain
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz mushrooms canned, do not drain
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, or to taste
- 3 cups pasta shells uncooked
- Brown ground beef, onions and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Add ground beef mixture to CrockPot. Add all remaining ingredients except the uncooked shells.
- Cook on High for 2 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
- Prepare shells al dente according to package directions. Drain well and stir into meat sauce. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes to heat through.