Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust - No Bake
Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust - creamy, moist and very delicious cake! Perfect for every occasion and so easy and quick to make - Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust - No Bake!
For the crust:
- 2 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- For cheesecake filling:
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate-chopped
- For Chocolate topping:
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate-finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
To make crust:
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it’s all moistened.
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of the prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling
To make cheesecake filling:
- Melt 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate and set aside to cool
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth
- In separate bowl, mix 2 cups heavy cream until soft peaks form, add vanilla extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream mix on low speed just to combine
- Divide mixture into 2 equal portions in separate bowls
- To the first half of the mixture add melted chocolate and mix on low speed to combine then pour the filling over the crust then second half of the mixture carefully spoon over the top of the chocolate mixture
- Place the cheesecakes in the refrigerator and refrigerate for at least one hour
To make chocolate topping:
- In a medium saucepan stir together cream, chocolate and sugar on low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Cool and pour over the cheesecake.
- When the topping is set and cooled again run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides.
- To serve cut the cheesecake into slices using a sharp, thin, non-serrated knife. Drizzle chocolate sauce if desired