Ranch Chex Mix Snack
This Ranch Chex Mix made for a crowd. My favorite snack mix is loaded with peanuts, cheese crackers, pretzels, and rice cereal. This easy zesty Ranch Chex Mix is perfect for parties and school lunches.
- 5 cups rice cereal such as Rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups cashews or cocktail mix peanuts
- 5 cups pretzels
- 3 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 4 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ounce ranch seasoning dry powder
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a large rimmed jelly roll sheet with parchment paper.
- In an extra large mixing bowl, combine rice cereal, peanuts, pretzels, cheese crackers, and oyster crackers.
- Gently toss with large slotted spoons.
- Melt butter in microwave and toss together with mixture in bowl.
- Combine ranch seasoning powder, mustard powder, grated parmesan, and dried parsley.
- Sprinkle over mixture then gently toss together.
- Pour mixture evenly over prepared pan.
- Bake in oven 30 minutes, tossing mixture halfway through baking.
- Allow to cool then store in airtight container.