Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake is an easy, no bake, cold & creamy dessert that's perfect for warm weather. It has layers of graham crackers, creamy no bake cheesecake, and juicy berries.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- 8 sheets graham crackers
- 2 cups whipping cream , measured un whipped
- 10 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup blueberry pie filling
Blueberry Pie Filling
- 3 cups blueberries , fresh or frozen
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice , or water
Blueberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture onto the bottom of an 8x8 or 9x9 inch square pan.
- Arrange a layer of graham crackers onto the bottom of the pan. You may need to trim them slightly.
- Spread about 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture over top (about 1 1/2 cups).
- Spoon 3/4 cup of blueberry pie filling over top and spread into a layer (I usually dollop about 9 spoonfuls, then spread thin).
- Add a layer of graham crackers over top. Then repeat the process with the rest of the cheesecake mixture, followed by another 3/4 cup of pie filling.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours. When ready to serve, optionally top with more whipped cream and berries.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the lemon juice.
- Add the blueberries, sugar, and cornstarch mixture to a medium sauce pan over medium low heat.
- Gently stir the mixture as it begins to boil and the blueberries soften.
- Allow to heat for 5-10 minutes or until it begins to look thick. The mixture will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Remove from the heat and cool.