Brussels Sprout Cranberry-Pecan Salad in Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
This delicious Honey Mustard Brussels Sprout Salad with Cranberries and Pecans is all about crisp, shredded Brussels sprouts tossed with slightly sweet honey mustard vinaigrette, dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
- 12 oz Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (chopped)
- 1/3 cup pecans (chopped)
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil (5-6 tbsp)
- Brussels Sprout Preparation: Cut off the ends of the sprouts and any browning outer leaves. Shred them in a food processor using the slicing blade or slice them as thinly as possible using a sharp knife. Set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, first combine the vinegar and Dijon mustard, season with salt and pepper and add garlic and onion powders. Whisk everything together.
- Next whisk in honey. Now slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking the ingredients together. Continue whisking until well incorporated, about 1 minute. The mixture should look thick and creamy, with oil completely mixed in.
- Add chopped cranberries and chopped pecans to the bowl with shredded Brussels sprouts. Drizzle in the Honey Mustard Vinaigrette and mix well with a wooden spoon. Serve immediately.