Creamy Broccoli Apple Salad Recipe
This creamy broccoli apple salad recipe is healthy and easy to make. An easy summer salad for your next outdoor get together!
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 2 medium heads)
- 2 large apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice (about half a lemon)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise,
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- In a large bowl, place the broccoli, apples, cranberries, pecans, onion and shredded carrot
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and mix until everything is coated.