Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake
One of my most favorite dessert combinations is chocolate peanut butter
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini Reese cups
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, cocoa powder, and milk.
- Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips and Reese cups.
- Spread batter into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan. The batter is thick.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about 35 minutes.
- Remove and serve!!