Oh So Good Brownies
Oh So Good Brownies'..seriously, I have NEVER EVER tasted brownies like these before! They are awesome!
- 150 g / 1 cup walnuts
- 100 g / 2/3 cup dark BAKING chocolate
- 100 g 1/2 cup butter
- 325 g / 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 g / 1 cup All Purpose Plain Flour
- 2 Tablspoons Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Grease and line your 8 inch square baking pan and pre heat oven to 175 C / 325 F / Gas 3
- Beat vanilla, sugar & eggs until light.
- Melt butter & chocolate in microwave in 20 second intervals until completely melted.
- Combine flour,salt & cocoa powder and add to egg mixture.
- Add chocolate & butter, mix well.
- Break the walnuts with your fingers, I like mine quite chunky and without all the crumbs. Then spoon them into the batter.
- Pour batter into the baking tin and bake for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Allow them to cool on a rack and cut into squares after they have cooled. If you try and cut them whilst they are still hot, they will be too gooey, and you can't cut them nice.