Reese's Bundt Cake
You'll die over the inside of this cake
FOR THE CAKE
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.4-oz) package chocolate instant pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
FOR THE TOP
- 1 c. chocolate chips, melted
- 1 c. peanut butter, melted
- 1 c. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, instant pudding, eggs, water and butter.
- Beat with a hand mixer until smooth and well combined. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely. When the cake is cool, carefully place it back in the Bundt pan.Using a teaspoon or melon baller, scoop out 6 to 8 large holes around the bottom of the cake, making sure not to cut through the top of the cake.
- Make the filling: Using a hand mixer, mix the butter and peanut butter until combined. Add the powdered sugar and heavy cream, then beat on medium until fluffy. Transfer filling to a large piping bag.
- Pipe filling into the holes on the bottom of the cake, then carefully invert the cake onto a serving platter.
- Drizzle with chocolate and peanut butter, cover with Reese’s.