Reese's Peanut Butter Pie
This Reese's Peanut Butter Pie is sure to knock your socks off. With a delicious no-bake peanut butter cheesecake filling and topped with Reese's Miniatures, you can't go wrong with this easy dessert.
- 1 Oreo pie crust (or chocolate graham cracker pie crust)
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 1-3/4 cups Powdered Sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-¾ cups Peanut Butter
- 20 miniature Reese’s, coarsely chopped
- Peanut Butter, melted (optional)
- Hot fudge topping (optional)
- Using an electric mixer, whip together whipping cream, ¾ cup powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, and peanut butter.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream, chopped Reese’s, and peanut butter and hot fudge sauce if desired.
- Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!