This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new avocado egg salad recipe you're sure to love. It's a delicious paleo, keto and whole30 recipe. #avocadoeggsalad #eggsalad#whole30recipes #ketorecipes
- 5 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 1 med-large ripe avocado
- 4 slices nitrate free sugar free bacon cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 2-3 tbsp chopped fresh chives or thinly sliced green onion
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice or lime if you prefer plus an extra squeeze before serving
- 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt
- generous dash smoked paprika
- veggies to serve with
- Chop your hard boiled eggs and put them In a large bowl. Cut open your avocado and discard the pit, then add the ripe avocado to the bowl. Mash the avocado and mix well with the chopped eggs.
- Add the lemon juice and salt and mix well, then add the crumbled bacon, chives or green onion, and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Serve with fresh veggies (fresh jicama is shown in my photos) and an extra squeeze of lemon prior to serving. Enjoy!