Cinnamon Vanilla Glazed Apple Cider Donuts
These Cinnamon Vanilla Glazed Donuts are baked to perfection with hints of fall spices and sweet apple cider. Covered in a vanilla glaze that's sweetened with cinnamon, these donuts are easy to make and the perfect treat for fall!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
FOR THE CINNAMON VANILLA GLAZE
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease two donut pans with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add in the cider, milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and butter. Stir to combine
- Pour mixture into a large ziplock bag and cut tip of bottom corner.
- Pipe mixture into prepared donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until donuts are slightly firm.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before adding the glaze.
- To prepare the glaze, add powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to a medium bowl.
- Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Take each donut and dunk about halfway into glaze.
- Repeat with rest of donuts.