CRACK CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
Crack Chicken Spaghetti - chicken spaghetti loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch. This stuff is totally ADDICTIVE! We make this at least once a month. Everyone cleans their plate, even our picky eaters! Chicken, cream of chicken soup, velveeta, ranch dres
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 can (10.75-oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-oz) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp dry Ranch dressing mix
- 2-1/2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (3-oz) package precooked bacon bits (Oscar Mayer)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine cream of soup, Velveeta and chicken broth. Cook on low, until the cheese melts, stirring constantly. Stir in dry Ranch mix.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti, cooked chicken and bacon bits. Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.