Green Chia Pudding
Green Chia Pudding is perfect for a nutritious breakfast, a satisfying snack, or a sugar-free dessert. It's easy to make with only a few ingredients. Plant based, vegan, gluten free, sugar free, oil free.
- 1 Medjool date pit removed
- 1 cup non-dairy milk organic soy, almond, or coconut
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- Fruit for topping banana, kiwi, mango, berries, etc.
- In a high speed blender, blend the date, milk, and spinach until very smooth.
- In a medium bowl, add the liquid to the chia seeds.
- Stir well, and continue stirring every few minutes for about 15 minutes.
- Place in the refrigerator at least one hour, or overnight.
- Just before serving, stir again, then top with fruit.