Grilled California Avocado Chicken
Grilled California Avocado Chicken marinates in an amazing honey garlic balsamic sauce and is grilled to perfection! It is topped with a thick slice of mozzarella cheese and avocados, tomatoes and basil. This chicken is INCREDIBLE!!
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 avocados diced
- 3 roma tomatoes diced (any tomato will work)
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar for drizzling optional
- In a [url:1]medium sized bowl[/url] whisk the balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, olive oil, italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Add the chicken breasts and coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a [url:2]small bowl[/url] add the avocado, tomato, basil and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat. [url:3]Grill[/url] the chicken on each side about 6 minutes or until cooked throughout and no longer pink. Top with mozzarella cheese and avocado, tomato basil mixture. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.