No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
Silky smooth No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie! This insanely easy recipe can be made ahead of time and frozen for 2 months.
- 1 chocolate graham cracker or Oreo pie crust
- 1 small box (3.4 oz) chocolate instant pudding
- 1 small box (3.4 oz) white chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups whole milk, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, divided
- Beat chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with whisk for 2 minutes or until pudding is thick. Stir in half of the Cool Whip and spread onto bottom of crust.
- Repeat with white chocolate pudding mix, remaining milk and Cool Whip. Spread over chocolate pudding layer in crust.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm. This can also be made a day ahead and refrigerated overnight.
- If wanted, garnish with chocolate curls.
- To get chocolate curls: take a vegetable peeler and a Hershey chocolate bar, and peel down the sides of the chocolate bar.