No-Bake Eclair Cake
No-Bake Eclair Cake is a dessert that is layers of flavor: graham crackers, instant vanilla pudding, whipped topping and topped with chocolate frosting!
- 2 (3.5 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) container of whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 2 sleeves graham cracker squares
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip.
- In an 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom.
- You may have to break them up a bit to get enough crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
- Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Then layer the other half of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Put plastic wrap over dish and put in fridge for about 30 min to an hour to allow pudding to set.
- When ready, put the tub of chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 15 seconds to soften (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving).
- Take out and stir frosting. It should be easily spreadable now.
- Remove plastic wrap from dish and evenly spread chocolate frosting all over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Place plastic wrap over top of dish and put back in fridge.
- Now, forget about this dessert until tomorrow. This dessert gets better over time. The graham crackers need time to soften up.
- When ready, slice and serve!