Herb Roasted Zucchini and Carrots
Herb Roasted Zucchini and Carrots: The roasting process allows juices and sweetness to release from the zucchini and carrots, which caramelize when cooked. Delicious!
- 2 heaping cups zucchini slices
- 1 heaping cup yellow squash slices
- 2 cups carrot slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Spread vegetables evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until crisp-tender, brown, and caramelized in places.
- Serve and enjoy!